Wednesday 5 October 2011

too cool... Transgender Supermodel; Lea T



I just felt like I should blog this just to egucate a few people about the diference between gay and transgendre people. This a good example

The 28-year-old model, first transgendered supermodel, was first discovered by Givenchy’s lead designer and became the face of their most popular ad campaign ever. She’s quickly becoming one of the most sought-after models in the industry.
“I wish I could accept my body like men. It would be much easier for me if I could be a straight guy and have a girlfriend, family and daughters, married, all this normal life. But it’s something in your brain,” Lea T told Oprah. “Born in the wrong body.”
“It’s really difficult because you fight with all the world. You fight with your family. You fight with yourself too,” Lea T says. “You have to change everything in yourself.”

so after all some people choose to be gay and with some people it's genetic.
So which side are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment