Friday 21 September 2012

Stylist Portfolio: Prints




Photographer: Tshepo Mohlala
Stylist: Tshepo Mohlala
Model: Sibusiso Ngwenya

Had a fabulous time with Sbu on the shoot, Wished we took more photos however these are some of the best shots we took.

I am Head over hills with with African prints at the moment felt I should capture it.
I love the colorful printed pants, great to wear on a relaxed day on the beach in Mozambique or wherever.


Well I'll be having more shoots for my stylist portfolio so brace yourselves and feel free to suggest anything to me.



I didn't do much editing on these, just love them raw.
Thanks to Sthembiso Mngadi for the clothes,
Simphiwe zungu for the camera and apartment
and everyone who played a role in the success of the shoot.


1 comment:

  1. DopE pictureS!,,aWesome outfits!,,to0 nyc..wheRe can I get thE pants on thE seconD picture?...@kgeeCage..

    ReplyDelete