Thursday 6 December 2012

Free Fashion......






We Finally managed to project our vision through the eyes of the forgotten 'imprisonment', fashion of style and mind has always been the source of structuring life , through fashioning your mind in a certain manner of style always projects out derived  uniqueness of behavior and lifestyle.

Through the styling and working behind & front  the shoot of real jail cells have profoundly brought out a conceptual of new levels of understanding fashion and style, imprisonment stands out as correctional facility,if you fashioned well nothing stands unstyled,  thus style stands out as self projection in numerous ways of fashion, lifestyle and ethical class, jail is always associated with the forgotten's and unwanted characters, we bridged the gap through the cutting edge of style. Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful




Photographer: Mphela Tshwene (Rehae Media)
Stylist: Tshepo Mohlala and Vusi Ndinisa
Creative Director: Sthembiso Mngadi

9 comments:

  1. Im luvin wat i c , keep it up guys#winx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos guys good work...loving the style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you we appreaciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what I see!Big Up Mtshepisto!LamolaM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Mama... I'm honoured to have you viewing our Blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inlove with this Blog #i say what I like

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again you guys come up with an artistic concept. As a creative myself I'm quite inspired when I see this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again you guys come up with an artistic concept. As a creative myself I'm quite inspired when I see this.

    ReplyDelete