Friday 4 January 2013

Sartorial Savants









 Its been a over two years since Mphela and I met at a fashion show in the East of Johannesburg (Ekurhuleni)...

We've become good friends ever since and have established a great working relationship.

Over the past two years hes been asking me to do a shoot at this field with an abandoned colossal shack which seems to be someones old home or maybe a a church (nobody really knows what went down in this shack0) and to be frank it's a very nice place to take your mind off things..
At the time the idea was proposed to me, I felt that the concept was colossal and i needed to empower myself so  i could use it to my best ability..

well if you a perfectionist like myself you'd understand that prior, preparation and patience is the mother of all best results...

we began working around the concept in December 2012...
simple and straight to the point, we needed a look that'll embrace the atmosphere and we like what we did!

Africa has great locations to offer and this is one of them

African street style is what we stand for:
Style is on point ; Grand Father shoes, Blazers from Johannesburg Markets, Garfield ties and brown shorts Sartorial Savants of our regime.

This is only the beginning.
Thank you for your eyes.

Photographer        : Mphela from Rehae Media www.rehaemedia.co.za
Stylist           : TShepo Mohlala
Pictures modified by    : Tshepo Mohlala
Models            : Style Architectz
 

5 comments:

  1. Was actually around when these pictures were taken,and I thought to myself,this must be some special art.

    I like the whole vintage look.
    Great work even on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was actually around when these pictures were taken,and I thought to myself,this must be some special art.

    I like the whole vintage look.
    Great work even on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah they actually came out really nice, considering the fact that we didn't have proper lighting...
    Things that technology does, it's really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the location and the clothes ofcourse. There's a beautiful string that weaves all the concepts to work together. And Fashion Is Art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. faaaaaaaaaantastic!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete