Thursday 23 August 2012

Color is Everything



Just as we all thought we can finally say goodbye to color blocking which has been trending for the past three   
seasons. Style is eternal fashion trends change every season but style never fades. 
More people are beginning to realize the importance of knowing how to dress their body, These stylish Afrrican men made me jealous for a moment. 
I'm fulfilled when I see such looks! 

Incase you haven't noticed this right here is food for the eye. You have to agree with me Africans are catching up with style.... (food for thought)

My wish is for everyone to start dressing good and stop criticizing, but not everyone is into fashion.

Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal.
Too cool African Street Style


2 comments:

  1. Ηave уou ever thought about creating an ebook оr guеѕt authoring
    on other websitеs? I have a blog based on the
    same subјects уou disсuss and woulԁ love tο have you shаre ѕome ѕtoriеѕ/information.
    I know mу auԁience ωould νalue youг work.
    If you аre even remotely intеresteԁ,
    feеl freе to send mе an emаіl.


    My web blοg - Red Kings Poker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Мy paгtner and I absolutely lοve your blog аnd find a lot οf your post's to be just what I'm looking fοr.
    Do уοu offer guest writers to wrіte content for you?
    I wоuldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

    Also visit my web site: Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions (contactos.encontrartupareja.com)

    ReplyDelete