Thursday 16 August 2012

Street Etiquette





these boys clearly know how to grab my attention.
I was mesmerised, and overly astonished when I found out that these two boys,
Global Internet fashion street style G's from the well popular blog street etiquette are just in their early 20's.

They've won loads of awards for their blog, including GQ awards and a features in some popular magazines in the UK

I feel inspired when I hear and see such hard efforts being acknowledged by worlds great fashion houses.

were I come from an average 20 s0m3thing year old is still in school trying to figure out their purpose in life.
This evokes the thought of believing in yourself, do what everyone is doing yet knowing what only you can do it better.

It is a fact that you are one in a "Krill lion" [ice age three]

the are loads of style blogs. We as style architectz acknowledge that but the can only be one in a "krill ion"

Good Images, good style



No comments:

Post a Comment