Thursday 24 May 2012

Taj MaHal


Taj MaHal reflection on water...

I am fully moved by travelling these days, hence I'm reaching out to a couple of  destinations later this year in the beautiful sub-countries of Africa...

Through the scurvy essence of poverty lies laughter and indigenous beauty!
As usual I always have something to say about fashion "on the streets"
from an aloof perspective "Suraj" is wearing high waist pants, most beautiful design that came from the 1920's followed by double breast jackets... and over the years fashion has been changing swiftly. 
I cut and trim all my high waist pants to fitted slim silhouette to suit a more contemporary look.

 The aesthetics of this image evoke feelings of travelling and clear mind!



solomon's colonnade wear 
coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment