Saturday 12 May 2012

Masego Maps Maponyane




It's been a while since I posted anything on the blog... been getting my things sorted out!
Been to Cape Town for a couple of weeks, had a blast!
#style vibes

Masego Maponyane Student, actor, model, , TV presenter, entrepreneur and etc..
second palace in GQ's top ten best dressed South Africa 2011 at the age of 21 (youngest nominee on GQ ever)! 
son of the legendary South African soccer player Marks Maponyane!

I never got to do an opportunity to interview him but what I can deduce about Maps is that he is a friendly, humble, ambitious and stylish Gentlemen. Confident and knows how to dress for his body
So humble you'll never say that he is a son of a legend.

Maps says on City press interview

"I have already made plans to start a sports marketing consultancy, and clothing and personal styling companies. It’s a good way to combine all the things I’m most passionate about"



at the moment he's featured on this month's issue of GQ style south Africa
keep your ear on the ground for this guy.
too cool


solomon's colonnade wear 
coming soon






No comments:

Post a Comment