Tuesday 15 May 2012

visvim Areni Folk (Green Fashion)



Oh my! tell me how nice these shoes are?
I already have an outfit for these... 

"An interesting new shoe has released this week from the visvim Spring/Summer 2012 Collection. The Areni Folk comes with a full Italian vegetable tanned leather upper, Buffalo heel hide cup support, natural cork foot bed and of course the necessary Vibram outer sole. Three colors of the shoe are coming to stores this week."

I certainly believe that this is a pair for the brave. Some would argue when I say these are amazing.
Well, considering the fact that they are made with natural material, I couldn't ask for more.
Climate change is having a serious impact on Africa and many parts of the world!
The use of natural and global friendly material is being emphasized, thus this is a good example of Fashion going "Green" 

solomon's colonnade wear
 coming soon

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting pair of shoes! For the daring indeed!


    What a great blog! So many great posts on here! Well done and keep it up! Please come over and check mine out:


    http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete