Wednesday 25 April 2012

Concept store



                                             An extension of who I am


I have only been to Cape Town for a week now and hey I must say it is a beautiful lace to be in more especially the city. I've always heard people talk about about the diversity here and well I am experiencing it myself... I've got a dream to open a boutique someday. I believe that the only way for me express myself is through a boutique...



 Boutiques are known to be an extension of who someone is and it's one of the ways to see how many people love what i love!!! Been going around town, fro boutique to boutique! and all I can say is wow! Yesterday I found myself at the Blue Blood (love for jeans), talk about a jaw dropper! I am into men's clothing hence in every styling job I get I prefer styling man... the blue blood boutique/concept store got me thinking.. we launching Solomon's Colonnade wear soon. A collection for both male and female, keep your ear on the ground!!! followed by a crazy concept store... I am really motivated to work extra hard!!



No comments:

Post a Comment