Friday 27 April 2012

Sam and Shaka


Sam Lamberet - Designer of Ozwalt Boateng!



Shaka Maidor- www.artcomesfirst.com


I've always been wanting to know who these guys are. I have rebloged about them a couple of times
Lately my research has been doing it self , unasked questions answer themselves.
me being in Cape Town has actually opened my mind to a lot of I've been thinking about..
I like these guys style and vibe they've created around the globe.
A friend of mine worked of with Sam last year on African fashion week for Ozwalt Boateng's show, one of the leading designer on men's bespoke fashion...
I've got a dream and it has to come to pass.

I am a lover of men's fashion and I really find it hard to do women fashion, though there's little to do with men silohoutte, however there's something subliminal working on my mind! Blame it on these guys 

 Solomon's Colonnade wear coming soon




No comments:

Post a Comment