Tuesday 3 April 2012

SA Fashion Week






Photographer: Stephanie O'Connor

These are some of my favorite from the House of Ole men's collection [men;'s fitting].
What an honor to have worked along side with a great man and a yes a mover and shaker in the fashion industry. I don't have inadequate words that can explain the way I feel. 
About the collection.
very relaxed, an everyday wear for a guy stylish man.
I really love the Black and white pants with patterns all around and yeah the first look... ( art novae jackets and pattern pants) a must have.
I love the tailoring [attention to detail] in each and every garment in the collection..
*loose fitting pants in mustard are to die for 
*very nice red wine slim fit suit with no sleeves... a perfect outfit for a Black tie event (yes I said)

Very beautiful collection by Ole







House of Ole women wear...
Ole just launch his women range, I think it was long overdue.
What a beautiful collection, read a couple of tweets and most people been saying that the women collection was far better than the men collection.. 
Indeed patience is a virtue... 
I'll soon post the pictures from the ramp
too cool...


No comments:

Post a Comment