Saturday 28 April 2012

Shoes


I Love This shoe and can you believe  I only got it for R60/$6... 


Now this is something you don't get to see on the streets... I'm one lucky young man, came across these in town and I never hesitated!! R320/$32


This is where I keep all of my valuable items... I respect my shoes!!


My beautiful Buck... you gotta love this american beauty!
I recommend this to every guy out there..
I buy most of my shoes at second hand stores or markets! If you want quality, style, class and all that take a tour to a market or second hand store on our neighbourhood. 

I love my shoes... they define who I am, as much as what I wear them with!
This is what I do before I get dressed. I choose my shoe first and then the rest will follow!!!
The shoe you wear can compliment or kill your out fit! so cautious when picking shoes! 

when you go shopping always wear the shoe you most likely to wear with the item you want. eg. when buying a pair of jeans wear the shoe you going to be wearing it with! 
(people don't take this shopping tip seriously, hence they struggle to get dressed)

I hope you jotted this down, and good luck!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment